Writer-producer-director, Robert Meyer Burnett, discusses a variety of subjects including the “Bad Old Days” of STAR WARS, the upcoming sequel to THE SHINING, why the Academy Awards are so popular and much, much more.
- Remembering the “Bad Old Days” of STAR WARS with Paul from Long Beach
- Discussing all the shade thrown at Brie Larson and CAPTAIN MARVEL
- Answering questions about the re-mastered release of THE SHINING and its upcoming sequel, DR. SLEEP
- Reviewing a letter from a viewer who connects the events of Columbine with his recollection of THE PHANTOM MENACE
- Rob presents a new “Burnett Axiom” about creating things and making the world a better place
- Taking a deep dive into Kathleen Kennedy’s performance as president of LucasFilms rather than the job she’s done as a producer
- Open talk about favorite sci-fi movies from the 1970s including “The Forbin Project”
- Discussing Troy from CinemaSurvey’s review of THE MATRIX: RELOADED
- A viewer asks if 1999 was the best year ever for movies
- RMB and viewers discuss why the Academy Awards are so popular
- “Willow Talk” covers the science of aging through the lens of STAR TREK: THE ORIGINAL SERIES
… plus super-chat questions from viewers, movie tips, and more.
About Robert Meyer Burnett
Best known for FREE ENTERPRISE, starring Emmy winners William Shatner and Eric McCormack, Rob Burnett offers his own unique perspective on the entertainment industry in his daily “Robservations” video blogs.
(Originally aired: June 13, 2019 – 1:38:34)