Are you an Imagination Connoisseur?
Are you a dreamer? A lover of stories? A thinker of deep thoughts? A poet? A nerd? A misfit?
You, my friend, could very well be an Imagination Connoissuer.
And like many of us who enjoy our flights of fancy as we go through our everyday life, there have been times in your life when you’ve felt alone in the world.
But you’re not alone.
Welcome to the Post-Geek Singularity.So what is the Post-Geek Singularity? It’s what we call the dynamic, respectful, creative community who make up the bulk of our followers on YouTube, social media and this website.
In fact, The Burnettwork is the home of the Post-Geek Singularity where everyone is welcome from all corners of our dimension: both on-world and off. And you are welcome here.
If you love genre entertainment and want to be a part of a global community committed to addressing toxic fandom, creator rights and the process of making and distributing genre entertainment: from films to fiction and comic books to toys (and more), then this is the place for you!
It’s a dynamic and fun place to visit – and based on what our nearly 35,000 fans have told us over the past two years, it’s become a welcoming, online home where people meet new friends and talk about the things that they love.
We celebrate the creativity of all Imagination Connoisseurs
Whether it’s letters expressing the opinions of fans and friends or works of art produced and shared by Imagination Connoisseurs through our online gallery, what’s important is not so much the production values of the work on display, but in the originality and creativity of the submissions themselves.
Imagination Connoisseurs can participate in a number of different ways:
- Send letters to the hosts of any of the shows on The Burnettwork
- Submit a piece of visual, audio or motion picture work to be featured in our online gallery
- Participate in the contests currently running on The Burnettwork
- Attend an event (either in-person or remotely) produced by The Burnettwork
- Become a “content partner” with The Burnettwork and provide designs for merchandise or produce projects that will be featured on our website and YouTube channel
Join us, won’t you?