A scientist and non-trekkie reviews STAR TREK: DISCOVERY (season 1)
Writer-producer-director, Robert Meyer Burnett, shares comments from frequent letter-writer and fan, Willow Yang, about her thoughts on the first season of STAR TREK: DISCOVERY. Rob also discusses a number of other issues facing movie goers and streamers today, including …
- Why some fans like STAR TREK: DISCOVERY and some fans don’t (and that’s okay)
- The importance for all members of the PSG* to debate with their friends and fellow imgaination connossieurs in a respectful manner
- Plans for a gallery on the Burnettwork website – a space for fan art, photos, models and more!
- Hopes for the new Picard series to lead people back to STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION
- Upcoming plans for Rob’s appearance at Wencon in Wenatchee, WA next weekend.
- Plans to drop THE SACRED FIRE – Rob’s first short film (co-produced with Peter Billingsly from A CHRISTMAS STORY) for Burnettwork supporters.
- RMB digs into THE EXPANSE – both the series on Amazon Prime and the books.
- Robservation fans chip in their ideas on questions Rob needs to ask his mom during her guest appearance later on this week.
… plus super-chat questions from viewers, movie tips, and more.
About Robert Meyer Burnett
Best known for FREE ENTERPRISE, starring Emmy winners William Shatner and Eric McCormack, Rob Burnett offers his own unique perspective on the entertainment industry in his daily “Robservations” video blogs.
(Originally aired: April 07, 2019 – 1:59:28)