Talos IV and the making of meaning
Writer-producer-director, Robert Meyer Burnett, gets on a roll about STAR TREK: DISCOVERY and its latest episode (If Memory Serves) as well as a variety of other topics and questions, including …
What ever happened to the scrawny buttheads we knew from Talos IV (ST:TOS “The Cage”) – and, more importantly, who the hell is this “strapping young man” with the funny nose?
- Is the new IMAX feature, APOLLO 11, worth watching? (Hell ya!)
- RMB’s initial reactions to the CAPTAIN MARVEL screening he attended and its huge international opening.
- Will the next big Marvel storyline be based on the SECRET INVASION storyline?
- Keeping up with the Cardassians of STAR TREK: DEEP SPACE NINE
- Should there be a rivalry between ST:DS9 and BABYLON 5?
- Why you can’t directly compare Marvel Comics canon with MCU canon
- What is the Post-Geek Singularity Community and why does CAPTAIN MARVEL have a chance of breaking $1B at the box office?
… plus super-chat questions from viewers and more!
About Robert Meyer Burnett
Best known for FREE ENTERPRISE, starring Emmy winners William Shatner and Eric McCormack, Rob Burnett offers his own unique perspective on the entertainment industry in his daily “Robservations” video blogs.
(Originally aired: March 09, 2019 – 1:26:49)